SUMMERTIME COOL COLD BREW EXPERIMENT
*Imagine a Yeti at the beach with sunglasses on*
I was messing around with a new Colombian bean I got that's very delicious and I found out that it makes a BANGER of a cold brew if I roast it a certain way - very sweet and refreshing with notes of brown sugar and just a real nice coffee taste with almost no acidity.
I wouldn't sell this for real American dollars if it wasn't already good!
RECOMMENDED COLD BREW INSTRUCTIONS:
- pour some filtered water into the bottom of your Toddy (or whatever you use)
- pour half of the coffee on top of that water
- add more water
- add the rest of the coffee
- let it rise until it looks like a delicious brownie
- add the rest of the water
- steep 16 hours (my recommendation) or to taste
- dilute with at least 2 parts water (depends on how much water you used to make the concentrate) or else you'll shit your pants
REMEMBER - free shipping on orders of 2.2 or more lbs (so 3 12-oz bags or a 2-lb bag + something)