Brand: Spring-Heel'd Jack
- ☕️ Blends created to be as distinct and delicious as possible after much trial-and-error; each blend brings something different to the table!
- ☕️ Black Phillip is bold and dark but smooth as hell, with no bitter aftertaste and no exotic flavors. This is a perfect everyday cup of coffee.
- ☕️ Re-Animator is a blend named after HP Lovecraft's story about a man who learned to raise the dead. This coffee is smooth with a slight smokey and tobacco-like flavor to it. It's got a deep wood flavor with just a hint of dark chocolate.
- ☕️ High Strangeness gives you a cup of nutty, warm coffee that is smooth and drinkable for any occasion; a great cup of coffee for people who are looking for something different but not fruity or acidic.
- ☕️ Old Scratch, a personal favorite of my mom's, is like if Black Phillip and High Strangeness had a delicious little baby that was both smooth and drinkable with a hint of nutty flavor, making it unique, but still a classic coffee flavor.
Legal Disclaimer: Ingredients: 100% Arabica Roasted Coffee Beans
Publisher: Spring-Heel'd Jack
If you haven't had Spring-Heel'd Jack coffee yet, you don't know Jack.
Our coffee is sourced from lots in Guatemala, Sumatra, Tanzania, and Ethiopia when the coffee beans are at their freshest, and then roasted in small three-pound batches by a mad food scientist master roaster to ensure that you're getting the best damn coffee you've ever had. Spring-Heel'd Jack has performed years of experimentation to arrive at four different blends designed to give you the best-tasting cup of coffee you can ask for.
Here's what people are saying about Spring-Heel'd Jack coffee:
- "I got my coffee today! The Black Phillip is an amazing blend, & I wouldn't change a thing..., except, where it is sold." - Pat W., Springfield, Missouri
- "Thank you for doing this (making delicious beans)! I am born and raised in the city of Fremont, CA. We were given the title of being the city that spends the most on coffee per year in the US. So clearly I have coffee traversing through my body as we speak, but oh my, this one is a damn special brew! ... I just received my parcel today, and sweet fancy Moses, this is one fine cup of coffee. My eyes watered up. So thank you for being you (the both of you) and doing something you're clearly passionate about. You've made my week (and morning) something to look forward to. I shall return with more money for beans!" - Jeff L., Fremont, California
Package Dimensions: 7.3 x 4.6 x 2.5 inches